- Children Policy: Adults only
- Smoking Policy: No smoking
- Pet Policy: No pets
- A booking will only be secured once the deposit of 25% has been received.
- The balance must be paid in full at least 8 weeks prior to the start of the holiday or at the time of booking if made less than 8 weeks before. If the balance is not paid by the appropriate date, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by you and seek to re-let it.
- If for any reason you decide to cancel your booking, please contact us immediately. We will try to re-let the booking. If successful all monies paid less £20 to cover administrative costs will be refunded. However, if unsuccessful all monies paid to date will be forfeited. Please note that if you are concerned about the possibility of cancelling your booking for reasons beyond your control e.g. illness, you should consider taking out holiday cancellation insurance.
- If for any reason an event occurs rendering Old High Shield Cottage unfit for your holiday, we reserve the right to cancel the booking. All monies received will be fully refunded. However, under no circumstances will further compensation be payable.
- Unless specifically agreed you will be able to gain access to the property from 3.00pm on the first day of your holiday and you must vacate it no later than 10.00am on the last day.
- You will not permit more than two persons to stay at Old High Shield Cottage and will not allow smoking or pets inside the property.
- You will take good care of Old High Shield Cottage and agree to leave its contents, fixtures and fittings in the same condition that they were in at the start of your holiday.
- You will accept responsibility for the cost of rectifying any damage caused by you or any visitors as well as the cost of any additional cleaning that is necessary to return the premises to the conditions that existed at the start of your holiday.
- You undertake that you and any visitor to the property during your holiday will abide by these terms and conditions. You accept total responsibility for their actions.
- You will allow us, or our representatives, access to Old High Shield Cottage at any reasonable time for maintenance or inspection. Wherever possible this will be by prior arrangement.
- If you experience any problems in the property, you will notify us immediately.
- At the end of your stay you will leave all keys inside the property in the manner requested.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by anything contained within these booking conditions.
- Mobility Impaired: Old High Shield Cottage may be suitable for guests who have difficulty with stairs as it is on one level.
- Visually Impaired: Unfortunately we have no specific facilities for those who have visual impairment
- Hearing Impaired: Unfortunately we have no specific facilities for those with hearing impairment